I started AnnieDay Style because I have been talking about starting a fashion and lifestyle blog for 3.5 years now. I have always loved clothes and still keep a fashion diary (think Pinterest, but with magazine cut outs in a notebook). Most of the time my style is casual, realistic, and affordable. I love to shop even if I don’t buy anything. My mom has always been a style inspiration for me and continues to be. She also has taught me the importance of a good shoe and/or bag!
I was kind of a late bloomer in terms of fashion – the first time I wore a casual dress was my senior year of high school and I literally borrowed a t-shirt to put on over it because I was so uncomfortable. Now, I love getting up in the morning, drinking my coffee and browsing through sites for outfit inspiration.
I believe in doing what makes you happy, whatever that may be. Fashion is something that makes me feel creative, confident, and excited. Starting this blog is a little scary, but it’s a way for me to share what I enjoy with you. Take a look, share a comment, play!
A Little MORE About Who I am
- My name is Anne Marie, but I go by Annie
- I was born in LA, but lived in Houston, TX almost my whole life
- I went to an all girls school for 7 years and LOVED it!
- I played tennis in college
- I have 2 sisters
- I wanted to be a cartoonist from ages 6-18
- I married my best friend
- I love nothing more than to snuggle my black lab
- I use “LOL” as punctuation in texts instead of .?!
- I teach first grade